Monday, September 26, 2011

The HYPE Known As SKYPE!




HI Everyone!!

Mike and I hope you are all doing well and enjoying this ‘Fall’ weather ---its getting a little better for us here in Houston!

I wanted to email you all and let you know Mike and I now know how to Skype! I never imagined Mike or I would understand it (just because we are so not tech savvy) but we tried it out last night and it was really cool!! We were able to talk to a friend in Japan and even a local friend from Houston!

Even though some of us live in the same area, I know it is hard for us to see each other as often as we’d like – it seems we are missing out on seeing the kiddos grow, or just catching up on the latest and greatest! Granted, I am not really much on talking on the phone, but I love to Text, email and now SKYPE! I have Mike and I’s user name below and we hope if you have the capability you will log on from time to time and “SKYPE” with us!


Skype User Name: lyndienmike


I hope to utilize this with our nephews, cousins and all family and friends we have!!

We love you all and wish you a wonderful week!

XO Lyndie

PS – Praise GOD, today is Mike’s first official day back at work FULL Time – work release from MD Anderson!! Amen!!

No comments: