Wednesday, September 7, 2011

BLOG STALKING --- FUNNER THAN YOU THINK!


Blog-Stalk

v. To secretly read someone's blog with the express purpose of learning more about them without their knowledge;

v.to stalk via blog



Hey ALL!



I received a few emails in the past months of not being able to become a "follower" or "member" of my blog and you labeled yourself as "Blog Stalkers". In all honesty I have no idea how to follow this blog myself or anything. I try to follow so many blogs, but the whole email thing gets in the way, so I just save as bookmarks -- sorry! Please continue to stalk this blog all you want! I Love love love that we touch so many people!! You are far from stalking...

In all honesty, for family, friends (past and present) this blog was started long ago and I never made it private. Blogs are fun and to share with all of you our daily life and especially share the miracles working in our life right now with Mike and Cancer -- we are an open book and thank you for visiting!!!

XO Lyndie

No comments: