Thursday, March 17, 2011

Restoring Memories -- Courtesy of KISS!




Hi Everyone!

Well How Exciting! 20+ Years later at a KISS Concert (Courtesy of One of Vendors Who provided us Tickets for The Houston Rodeo), my Cousin and I shared something really cool!!

23 Years ago in 1988, she attended her very 1st EVER (not just Concert) BUT Rock Concert and It was KISS! Here we are years later sharing this concert together along w/Hubby and Friends and this was my OFFICIAL FIRST EVER ROCK concert! I Know, I know, maybe sheltered, but I just NEVER go to venues (as much as I like music), it Just always seems confusing, parking, etc…but being at The Rodeo made it a little bit easier – maybe?

Either way, it was a great night, fun had by all and not ever seeing KISS before, except from Videos and such, I was not biased and I enjoyed EVERY “Rock-N-Roll” minute of the experience! Something I will not forget!

Also, I did want to thank KISS for doing something so admiral that brought tears to my eyes! During the show, they brought up some military/army soldiers and thanked them for all they do and then proceeded to say the Pledge of Allegiance. Wow! The venue was in a roar and you could just feel the commodity of all coming together! Thank you KISS for that moment!

In closing, I just wanted to share some of our pics with you. Mike and I don’t get out a whole lot, and I am thankful for the time that was spent with Family and Friends at such a memorable event!

ROCK ON!

XO Lyndie






(Carol Ann's ORIGINAL Ticket From 1988)



(My Ticket -- 23 Years Later)































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you really got great pics of kiss at the rodeo. The concert was how can i say it KISS ROCKED!!!! the entire Reliant stadium in Houston all night. My wife and I enjoyed their show, our voices were gone when the show was over because all of their songs are worth singing with them and we are looking forward to seeing KISS again.