Thursday, March 10, 2011

Death To HSID Budget Cuts --- Just My Rant!



"The school is the last expenditure upon which America should be willing to economize - Franklin D. Roosevelt"

Granted I Am Not A Parent BUT This Breaks My Heart to Read & Follow This! I Dont Understand How They Can Cut Budgets For Schools & Yet Pay Over 1K A Day For Prisoners Who ARE Guilty Rather Than Save Tax Money & Execute Them -- UH! Charlie Manson & ALL The Other Crazos That Have Life Sentences w/NO Paroll! You Know The Cold Blooded Killers -- Oh No! Let's Keep Making Shows About Them And Glorifying Prison Life, So Everyone Wants to Commit Crimes & Get Paid!

Cutting Budgets and Lowering Classroom Days to 4 Days a Week - Maybe Help w/Bus & Transportation Costs, BUT What About Parents Who Dont Have The Luxury of Working ONLY 4 Days A Week & Now Have To UP Daycare Expenses, etc.

I Am So Not Political, But It Seems Our Economy Is Polluted & Going ALL Wrong Directions! I Know I Know -- If We Do Execute The REAL Criminals & Then Thier DNA 20 Years Later Is Proven They Were Wrongly Accused - AND They Are Given $80-100K Yearly Compensation For A Job That If They Were Out & About Would Not Have Been Making That (No Matter The Race) Prisoners Dont Have It Easy, But They Have It Easy -- They Produce More Drugs, Alcohol and Money Behind Bars Than on The Actual Streets, BUT Lets Keep Them Fed & Alive BUT Take Away From Our Childrens Education By Feeling Classrooms Up 65% OVER What Is Standard & Lay Off ALL Teachers, Etc.

I Call Bull SH*** & Our Leaders Need To Get It Together! Hell, Vote Kinky or Even The Singing (Not Naked Anymore) Cowboy In Office - Cause At The Rate It IS Going, It ALL Is A Joke To Me & I'd Rather Be Entertained For Our Tax Dollars While Losing Them! Aye! Off My Soap Box, & I'm Not A Debator Just My Opinion. I Have Several Friends In The Teaching Industry and It IS Close to My Heart! Again, I'm Not A Parent, But Love Children & We Need to Stand Up For Our Education!

http://www.houstonisd.org/HISDConnectDS/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=c08135685773c210VgnVCM10000028147fa6RCRD&vgnextchannel=9339e02e91b23110VgnVCM10000028147fa6RCRD

XO Lyndie

No comments: