Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Sweet Valentine


"For you see, each day I love you more - Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow - Rosemonde Gerard"

What a FABULOUS Valentine’s Day it was! It seemed to fall on a less than perfect day being Monday but it was the perfect ending to a great Valentine’s Day weekend!

We spent our Friday night dining at a nice and romantic location downtown and enjoyed the company of one another in a quiet atmosphere which allowed us a great place to talk, laugh and do all that romantic, giggly stuff J I truly reconnected and am so happy to know this is the man that I will kiss EVERY night for the rest of my life! We ended the night in the back of the restaurant listening to jazz music and loving on each other and loving life!

Saturday, rather than the traditional Valentine’s Day gift, Mike brought precious Ra-Mona into our lives and we became parents of another little precious kitty – adopted from the SPCA. She is the perfect addition to our household and everyone is getting along great!

Sunday was nice and quiet and as Mike ventured off for a Boy’s Day of Fishing, Mike treated me to a pedi and a day of un-limited control of the remote. He was home early and we enjoyed a nice dinner and I only thought our Valentine’s weekend was over!

Work on Monday, we enjoyed a Valentine’s Buffet of food with all our ladies from our building and that was fun as always with great company and good conversation! As the day ended, I headed home to only walk into the house to the most beautiful bouquet of roses I have EVER seen! They were gorgeous and this was truly the ultimate ending to our Valentine’s weekend!

In closing, I hope that you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend with your loved ones or anyone that is special to you at this time. Mike and I continue to thank you all for the prayers and well wishes and know that they are working daily! GOD continues to work in our lives every day and for this we are forever grateful!

XO Lyndie



My Valentine Roses

No comments: