Thursday, May 5, 2011

GOD Is BIG and The Devil Defeated Once Again




"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes - Hugh Downs"

Just Received Word From My Cousin James Hard That Was Diagnosed W/Throat Cancer Last Year Has Just Received His PET Scan Results -- Because of MANY Prayers & Treatment He is CANCER FREE!!! GOD is Working Some Major OT in Our Family!! Thank You LORD!!! Do Not Under Estimate The Power Of Prayer!!

James Posted This To Family & Friends on Facebook Today ---> "I want to sincerely thank all who sent prayers and encouraging messages my way. I got clarification that my PET scan come back cancer free. The Dr's were amazed at the test results showing no cancer. I believe it promotes that prayers and a positive attitude will help heal. Thanks again to all, next test in 3 months..."

We Love you Cousin and With the news of Aunt Julie Being Cancer Free Just months ago and now you -- I Know Mike is Next -- I will Continue to CLAIM IT!

Family and Friends, Thank you all so much for the continued prayers and support! GOD is Mighty Man and Has His Grace Upon Our Family. Please continue to Keep My Family along with all others that are battling this Devil Cursed Disease and trust that your prayers are being heard!

XO Lyndie

No comments: