Monday, May 2, 2011

Courtesy of The RED, WHITE and BLUE!




It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you - Author unknown"

Today is a TRUELY Victorious Day For America -- A HUGE Day -- Praise GOD For Closure on A Horrific LONG Chapter in American History!

I am not a political person at all. In fact I flip over CNN and all the news channels to catch up on the latest Real Housewife drama or The Jersey Shore season finale. It makes me so sad to watch all the damage tat is going on in the world today. It is a lot easier to escape the “reality” of what the world is going through as soon as I am blinded by the big blonde hair and spray tans of my “Trash-ality” shows.

The fact of the matter is that there are a lot of you – A lot of my family, friends and family and friends of loved ones. What you men and women are doing is wonderful and I am thankful for you ALL! You set aside your own personal life to become “One Nation Under GOD” and do what ever is necessary to our Country on guard and safe.
It is obvious that there is no draft in place, so therefore all of you are choosing unselfishly to Fight for Our country and stay on call at any moment to fly across country to stand battle and fight for all of us here in The United States who are have become quite accustomed to our freedom.

I thank YOU ALL that sacrifice YOUR time with loved ones so that we are able to continue spend the time with ours Everyday – and too many times we take those days for granted.

In closing, Thank You from the bottom of ALL of My Family and Friends hearts. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN --- MY FRIENDS.

XOXO Lyndie

No comments: