Wednesday, June 20, 2012

To Smile is TO Live!





“Sometimes it's just enough to smile sincerely - Mike Dolan”


Hello Everyone!

I woke up this AM with a huge smile! Un-doubtly so, I must say…there are a lot of good things happening in my life and I have such wonderful family and friends to share these moments with!

I was introduced to this song recently after Mike passed, and oh how I wish I would have heard it and knew of it prior, for it is a strong song with a great message – SMILE! One of my favorite verses ----- > “I just want YOU to be Happy, I want YOU to have joy ‘cause no one can take that from YOU’, I see YOU…SMILE!” What is it about a smile? Every smile from a shiny mouth of pearly whites, to the slightly discolored from years of smoking and even the smile of the little old man at the convenient store that misplaced his dentures today and you cannot forget the giggly feeling that runs through you when a baby smiles…something about a smile!

They say that to see into someone’s eyes, you see into their soul…I feel you can see someone’s heart through a smile…that simple sometimes. Do you recall a time that you quite possibly be having the WORST day ever?? You just received bad news, your car wont start, you ran out of gas on the way to work or you just realized you have only a few dollars left and payday is a week away – sure these things happen EVERY Day, many to me…but I simply turn that frown upside down and I smile…for me its that simple, you should let it be for you as well.

Now do not get me wrong, a smile doesn’t cure all evils, but it sure makes you a lot prettier. I often get glances from people as I am driving or out in public and even at work…why is that girl ALWAYS smiling…why not? Sure I do not lead a perfect life and I have many misfortunes that I could go on and on about – but that would surely bore you to tears…so I make like Joe Duuurte’ ---- > I look at life as a garden and “Dig it” I recently saw a message online ---- > “Just because I wear a smile does not mean my life is perfect” or something to that effect…it just is so much easier to smile…for me at least.

There are many days that an unexpected smile from a stranger or an honest smile from a friend can change the whole route of your day…for me at least.

XO LC


TURN IT UP AND SMILE!!! XOXO






No comments: