Sunday, January 23, 2011

RE-HAB For The Soul




“Fireproof Doesn’t Mean That a Fire Will NEVER Come, But That When It Comes, You’ll Be Able To Withstand It.” – Exert from Fire Proof – The LOVE Dare

Hi Everyone!

This is just a short note to say hello and let you all know that I will keep you all posted with the results we receive this week after Mike and I visit his Oncologist on Wednesday. As I wrote in my previous email, he underwent a few MRIs for The Brain and Spine this past week and will undergo a PET scan tomorrow (01/24/11). I continue to be high in faith that the results will provide a positive outcome and GOD will continue to bless Mike with his healing hands.

Mike remains hopeful and in good spirits as well. We were able to get away this weekend to one of our favorite places in The Hills – no cell phones, no TV -- Just walks through the woods, Moonlit strolls, Campfire Conversations and just a time to really reconnect. We had the time to really put into perspective of all going on in our life and allow ourselves to become one all over again. We will continue to move forward while making the choice to be AND stay on the same page. Mike and I are truly blessed to have had this weekend.

We continue to thank you all for the prayers and believe me as I always say…They ARE Working and we feel EVERY ONE of them --- from Near and Far!

In closing, we love you all and are forever grateful for each and every one of the relationships we have with you and the strength you provide us on this journey.

XO Lyndie

No comments: