Thursday, August 19, 2010




"When YOU go into BATTLE in your OWN land against an ENEMY who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets! Then YOU, US & ME will be remembered by the LORD your GOD and rescued from your enemies - Numbers 10:9"


It has only been 1 month since Mike was diagnosed with Cancer (By the way, CANCER Sucks!), and what seems as a battle we have been fighting FOREVER it has not been that long, and I know we have a long road ahead of us!

In the past few days, I have had many struggles that I have allowed to overcome me. These all include emotions I have never felt, thoughts that I have never thought and battles that I have never battled. Most of these discouragements come from just being nervous of the unknown. We now know Mike's Diagnosis, but I dont know how he will react to treatment, I have heard most get real sick, others I hear do alright. I know no matter what GOD will be with him through this and the battle will be won, but I want to fast forward and be done and have my husband back and back to normal -- no battles.

I also know at this time, Mike and I both along with our immediate family and close friends are experiencing huge amounts of stress and emotions that they too have not been introduced to. I know myself I am on edge and this is the hardest for me not to just be able to take all that comes at me and "battle it out" I am stubborn this way ( maybe it's the Tauras in me). I want to resolve everything NOW -- I don't want to argue with anyone or have something happen that previously I would want an answer as to why this happened...why is this that way...or feel the need to HAVE TO comment and correct something that is urking me -- I know now I am going to HAVE to choose my battles during this time. These are not battles with just Mike, or Family & Friends BUT these are battles that I fight within ME! How crazy is it to battle myself and it seems choosing which battle to fight within myself is harder than choosing which ones to fight with others! Wow!

At this time I end this tonight with this verse that was sent to me ---> "Resist The Devil, and he WILL Flee From You, US & ME! - James 4:7"

Love you ALL and Thank You for being with us in prayers through this journey -- Prayers continue to work -- Our GOD is SO Good!!

XOXO

No comments: