Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends" (and Family)


This is a simple entry...This is one of the MOST challenging times of MY and OUR lives! The very day Mike was diagnosed, I was scared. I cried. I knew in my heart IMMEDIATELY we would get through this...NO MATTER what the diagnosis was, but I had FEAR!

I am tonight thanking our FAMILY and FRIENDS...You all have instilled a calm within us through the waiting process...the unknown of what we were embarking on. YOUR Prayers, YOUR letters of encouragement, YOUR phone calls, YOUR Messages, YOUR Success stories, YOUR Motivation, YOUR Pictures, YOUR Thoughts, YOU, YOU and YOU! All of ya'll have lifted Mike & Myself up!

We of course didn't expect anything less from YOU ALL -- We are TRULEY "Getting By With (ALOT) of Help From OUR Family & Friends!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My most awesome amazing beautiful cousin....I love you so much. You and Mike are the greatest couple and God is going to continue blessing you through all this. Your strength and faith reaches so many and our closeness and many many defeated trails has truly been an amazing part of my life I am so thankful for. I/We are 1000000% here for you guys. No matter what you need or when you need it. We love you so much and MIKE......babe, u make my girl sooo happy. I love you for that more than you know. She loves you so much and you are who God created for her soul. You guys are a great match made in Heaven and you, my dear, have God's #1 cheerleader holding your hand through this so please know you will NEVER be alone. When she gets tired and week, I will for one be there to help her stand. Don't worry about her through this. You take care of YOU and we'll take care of her. God's in control. Our faith in him is stronger than ever and we pray to our Holy Father daily for your strength and healing. We love you forever and always and you two are two of my favoritestest people lol Love you MUAH xoxo