Friday, May 8, 2009

HANNA MONTANA...I know My husband laughs too!

Can't help it for a young girl she is talented and I love her most recent song, "The Climb". I have to give the girl some props for having the dad that has it all...Billy Ray (business in the front / party in the back) and being rocked to sleep to "Achy Breaky Heart". Anywhoo I do get laughed at for getting caught on the Disney Channel watching her show - oh well! It's intertaining and I'm sure if I had children I would be selling my left kidney to get to her concert too -- :)

Well the weekend is here -- Mom is coming in tonight. We're getting mani/pedi and catching up and taking Grandma to lunch tomorrow. Cant wait!! I really cant wait to get to the nail salon - it has become to the point that they are going to need the major equipment, the one they bring out special from the back that their blowing cobwebs off of and smiling politley at you while laughing inside!! Oh well!

Work has been fantastic lately along with my personal life as well -- and I'm counting down the days to my 3-0!! Padre here we come!! So over the top excited...I just may actually do the robot as I'm making my way to the file room.

Back to Hannah Montana -- on a serious note -- her song "The Climb" --- An awesome song and so true to everyday life!! Take a listen if you havent heard.

No comments: