Thursday, July 5, 2012

MY VERY Own 4th of July Firework!



Good Morning Everyone!

I truly hope you had an AMAZING 4th of July -- though it DID fall in the middle of the week ;) I had a great one spendin with Amazing Old and NEW Friends -- Agh the memories! 

Well ALL who know Me You ALL Know How Obsessed I am With BRAVO and ALL The RHW of SOME City/County -- Well Particularly this Season of NY I am Obsessed with a New HW Carole Radziwill (She Like Myself and Many Others) Lost her Husband to Cancer 10 Years Ago - I Recently Downloaded Her Book 'What Remains' and am LOVING It!

I Felt Compelled to Reach Out to Her with My Story and My Blog recently.  I told Her How Much her Journey (in this short time Ive watched and read) has Inspired Me and How My Own Writing has Been My Therapy and I am Inspired to Write a Book...I HAD NO IDEA SHE WOULD RESPOND TO LITTLE OLE' ME - BUT SHE DID! It Was Definately The BEST Ending to My 4th of July and ONE Day After Mike and I's 5 Year Anniversary!!  I wanted to share her response below, for it will stay close to my heart forever!!


"Dear Lyndie,

Thank you for your note. Your blog is fantastic. I love the song. Just downloaded it to my iPod. Keep writing because it will save you.

Once I figured out how to embrace not only Anthony's life and our life together but also his death I was in awe of the experience. I came to learn it was a gift. Love is wonderful, it makes the weekends nicer, but pain teaches you about life. It teaches you how to love bigger and better, to have empathy for others, to look for spirituality in unusual places (like country music) to find the humor in everything. Most people only get to that place when they are older and lose loved ones in the natural progression of life. Thanks for reading and watching this crazy funny show.

Best, Carole"

I adored her before, but now I just cherish her more than ever!  Thank you Carole!!!  Thank you for taking time to connect with a fan -- just little Ole' Me from Houston, TX!

XOOX  LC



http://www.caroleradziwill.com/books/what-remains








No comments: