Friday, March 19, 2010

Here's To YOU Mr. Inventor...OF NOTHING but Being a DOUCHEbag!



Ugh! Where do I even begin? Well I will first start off by washing the puke from my mouth.

Why Cheat? REALLY? Other than giving us a reason for 'War of The Roses' on a popular local radio station (which by the way I hate also) or is it for that one chance of dipping your "Stick" into another outlet and gaining back the Already LARGE ego that you obviously had to begin with to make you think you are King-Ding-Dong in the first place...Now don't get me wrong, it is not just pointed at the Male Species, there are plenty of Females that don't feel the need to repect the sanctity of Marrige either and mosey onto other playgrounds as well.

Before I even started this, I thought hard. I thought hard because I have known people...VERY close to me that have wondered out of their relationship for a few fun times, so I feel that I pose a double-standard here...BUT I feel that those situations (NOT because of the friendship) but because of the situation that they were in, they might have strayed to escape the insanity of that relationship for that moment.

Now moving forward -- It just seems too common now these days that cheating is OK in our society by so many people - and the thing that I think makes me sick is just the decete, the lies and the embarassment. I being the Trash-ality Whore that I am, I L-O-V-E me a good tabloid cover, but the most recent one just has blown me away -- I think mainly because of the emabarressment that we all know too well! The support of a loving wife, doting after significant other -- thanking "him/her" for having our "back"...while all along they are having someone else's "backside" <---- (Thank you for the quote) It's sickening! I just don't get it -- WHY CHEAT?

I suppose again there are ALL sorts of reasons...as before the situation you are in...WELL why not leave? If you are so unhappy in the current situation and your other half doesnt know or realize that you are yearning for a little more spice, why not be honest? I know and feel that it is easier said than done. If it were me and My husband felt the need to wonder, I would have no respect either way if he cheated, but I would understand telling me that I no longer "Fill His Love Tank" <--- (Thanks Real HW of OC) rather than EVERYONE else knowing about this and not me...How aweful!

As I said, this goes both ways -- there are women that contribute to this nastiness also. But I just do not get how you can be married/exclusively dating (and I use exclusivly because I once was very picky about that word while dating) why would you risk what you have for a dishonest (more than likely 5 minute) fun hump? I wish I understood the urges. Is it the Hot Bodies? The Boobies? The wildness that your not getting at home? The convesrsation that you lack from your partner...that emotional connection? Well SHIT people ADDress these issues, DOnt cheat! Seriously!!

Ok ok - its easier said than done -- REALLY? Is it that hard to pop in an adult book store (the clean ones) and find some books/dvds/toys to add to your bedroom. Is really that hard to take a night (I know I know also --- kids, the kids REALLY take away the time for US) Hmmm, well thats funny, you have time to F*** someone else...oh that's right, your wife/hubby is at home with the kids -- SHIT! Well I suppose there are ALL sorts of excuses for cheating then. NOOOOOOOO! If you are NOT feeling that Emotional connection, try talking -- Relationships are WORK, they are not easy -- (Hmmm ok that's why it's better to cheat EASY - no work involved) well then you shouldn't be in a relationship if all you want to do is SCREW w/o commitment. (Not Knocking that, I was single -- the key word SINGLE). Back to the work part...take that time while the kids are in bed and spend a few extra minutes away from the lap top working and returning emails, stop cleaning the house like a maniac for a second, turn off the TV (for Goodness sake we all have TIVO & if not - there WILL be repeats :) believe me! I am the queen of TV re-runs!) All I'm saying is if you are in-love and you still believe in what marriage stands for, make it work before you cheat and hurt not only the ones you love, but hurt yourself.

All in all I just feel now that the times are getting to be so hazy -- we are ALL so fast paced and busy - and maybe a marriage does feel dull...make it un-dull! Add some spice, reconnect DONT give-up. Find that spark you once had before you wonder into "Greener" pastures -- as the old saying "The Grass is not ALWAYS Greener on the OTHER Side, if it is, there is USUALLY alot of SHIT and you will step in it :)"

In the misdst of all the news of affairs and Ultimate Douchebags & Douchettes that are in the news -- don't become a statistic, fight for the one you love...the one you fell in love with - WORK TO MAKE IT WORK!

P.S. If you are in an abusive relationship, etc -- of course run for the hills and dump this Jack-ass or Jack-ASset on his/her butt and find happiness, NOONE should stay in an abusive relationship - Verbal or Physical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*points to your post* Amen to that, sistah!