Thursday, April 7, 2011

Period.




Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to say a thing or two.

My blog consists of many good posts and some recently not negative, but focused on stressing how important it is to forgive, love one another and coming to terms with just being happy with yourself.

Though the posts are far from negative, I do want to stress that in the midst of all that is going on with Mike and I and his battle with Cancer, GOD remains number one in our lives…PERIOD.

Love of family and friends is so very important, but without GOD in your life (no matter what the relationship you have with HIM), without that relationship --- I do not feel you can truly be complete. Granted, this is my belief, not the belief of all others, but this is something that Mike and I feel very strongly about.

Mike and I have had our lives completely take a 180 degree turn since his diagnosis. We were planning to buy a home, plan a family and so many other things, but at this time a lot of those dreams have been placed on hold. This we know now, is the plan that GOD has for us and though in the beginning we were pissed, angry, confused and in denial --- this disease has brought us closer than ever before and though we have turmoil that we still deal with, the one thing we can always have complete trust and faith in is the Love that GOD has for us. He has not put us on a path that he does not have complete confidence in that we can handle and overcome. For this I am thankful…PERIOD.

As I strive daily to be uplifting with my words, my blog, emails and just all aspects of my life, I do have struggles and adversity that I pray to rise above daily. With GOD’s love, I am able to rise far above it and though the enemy hates this and continues to pull me / us down --- GOD’s plan is simple….Have complete faith and trust and I will guide you through the rough waters…PERIOD.

In closing, know that GOD loves you. Though GOD may not be YOUR thing – You are his thing…PERIOD.

XO Lyndie

No comments: